Re: [DMCForum] Old thinking from the young guy [was: banning, Sean,and C

Re: [DMCForum] Old thinking from the young guy [was: banning, Sean,and Claude]

A friend of mine who went to Gatlinburg in February highly recommends
it. I saw pictures -- blurry due to the inebriated photographer, but
beautiful scenery. I advise the PF guys to get there if you can. :)

--Farrar

Eric Itzel wrote:
> Good email Farrar

> You know, as a part-time lurker I see the statement "I owe you a beer"
> come up a lot on this list. Hell, I've said it a few times myself.

> Being the local kid for the Pigeon Forge show, I'm gonna throw out the
> suggestion that the attending DMCForum members get together one night
> and head up to Gatlinburg just to hang out.

> Any takers?

click here