[DMCForum] Re: Fuel system updates - help!! long long long...

[DMCForum] Re: Fuel system updates - help!! long long long...

> Will the hose I purchased go that high? I have no clue.
But as long as
it can handle upto 100psi, I should be fine.

The Grady hose is marked according to the maximum psi.  I
don't have a peice handy, but I can tell you that it is well
over 1000psi.  Since it fits the same way as the original
and is rated so ridiculously high, I'm sold on it.  Why
bother replacing an OEM part with a kind of hose that is 10+
times weaker?

I've got this project DeLorean that the previous owner used
regular fuel line rated at 45psi.  And the guy was bragging
about how he did such a great job overhauling the fuel
system.  I'm glad to hear that some of the junk out there is
rated up to 100 psi.  I'm reminded of the processed lunch
meat commercials that advertise their product to be "up to"
95% fat free.  I suppose it could be almost 100% fat and
still qualify as meat according to them.

Y'all remember to trim those posts.  Otherwise it makes the
digest version look real crappy.

Walt

click here