Re: [DMCForum] The Village Idiot Returns -- Tank Mod Suggestions Welcome

Re: [DMCForum] The Village Idiot Returns -- Tank Mod Suggestions Welcome

I made an aluminum "hockey puck", the diameter of a bosch pump, and used
it in place of the pump in the stock configuration.  The hockey puck had
a hole through the middle, and had a 1/2" nipple on the bottom side
(stock pickup line size), and a 3/8" nipple on the top side (which went
to the out of tank pump).

I suppose you could also tap the top of the hockey puck so that the stock
banjo bolt would mount right to it.  This way you could always change it
back if you so desired.

Jim

On Wed, 12 May 2004 22:50:02 -0000 "content22207"
<brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> To put the ending first: I am soliciting suggestions for securing a
> plate to my former fuel pump opening. I envision a large circular
> disc
> with a 1/4" tube stuck straight down into my Hervey baffle (filter
> screen attached). I just need to hold it in place, and keep crap out
> of my tank. Cutting the lip off an old baffle might be easiest...

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

click here