From: Louie G [mailto:louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 10:08 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: douchebags

You know Sean, you actually remind me more of the South Park Episode where
John Edward was named "The Biggest Douche In The Universe" more than you
remind me of JZD. You know... the episode where the South Park kids kept
calling out "psychic" John Edward for trying to decieve the world, and all
he kept responding with was "GODAMMIT I'M SPECIAL!!!!" Get over yourself
dude... your comparing your stupidity and naivety to JZD's career is not
only insulting all of our intelligence, it's a slap in the face for JZD, the
DeLorean car, and it's community. I just can't believe that you have to
balls to continue comparing your mishaps with John DeLorean's lifelong
career. Unlike you, he's in the history books. He'll always be remembered in
pop culture. He left a lasting legacy, and changed history more deeply than
I think we'll ever be able to account for. Whether or not he did the things
he was tried for is pure conjecture though, so I stay away from forming an
opinion on what I think might have happened. All I do know is it's a damn
tragedy that he didn't get to continue what he started out to do. Your
"contributions" however won't be missed. The world doesn't need someone to
sell cars online that they've never seen, or could even prove existed.
That's just pure stupidity and lack of common sense, what JZD was a small
miracle of sorts. I couldn't care less if you stay or leave around here. As
a DeLorean owner and enthusiast you're welcome here any time. All I know is
your comparisons with JZD are laughable and need to end. -Louie

click here