[DMCForum] Re: you won't believe this...

[DMCForum] Re: you won't believe this...

Hi Sean,
I read your website in full, along with all your posts (and the
replies you received) on the DML at the time all this happened.

It did seem that it was not entirely your fault, I remember someone
fabricating a yahoo chat, etc. But, I did not come away with the
impression that what you were doing/trying to do was honest. Just my
opinion of course, and you are very welcome to try and change my
mind.

Also, since your courtdate last year, info on you has been very
sketchy, and no-one knew exactly what happened. You have gone thru
more email addresses than I can count, and have only just now let us
know who you are, so to say we should have gone to the source is
silly, how could we?

This is an open forum, post whatever you like to show us your
innocence, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Sorry for asking "isn't he still in jail" yesterday, but before you
actually prove your innocence, I'd prefer if you didn't compare
yourself to John DeLorean.

I'm glad to hear that you were not sent to jail, for your family's
sake.

Thanks,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thinkstainless"
<thinkstainless@xxxx> wrote:
> Oh someone who actually read my website. Since I never saw any of
> the car's I sold, and the conditions were misrepresented to me
> first, before I posted them on auction. I can get off with
> the "State of Mind, heresay rule" If you post a car on autotrader
> and you say its great shape and running, and I broker that car, and
> it turns out its not. I can rely on that ad saying, well my state
of
> mind was this car was fine due to the ad, or my communication with
> its original owner. All this came to light and they saw that I
> wasn't intentially misrepping cars, but some of the original owners
> were. Just because i'm a nice guy, I have actually donated most of
> my profit towards future repairs for those who bought D's from me,
> but I guess you didn't hear about that either.

click here