[DMCForum] Re: you won't believe this...

[DMCForum] Re: you won't believe this...

Oh someone who actually read my website. Since I never saw any of
the car's I sold, and the conditions were misrepresented to me
first, before I posted them on auction. I can get off with
the "State of Mind, heresay rule" If you post a car on autotrader
and you say its great shape and running, and I broker that car, and
it turns out its not. I can rely on that ad saying, well my state of
mind was this car was fine due to the ad, or my communication with
its original owner. All this came to light and they saw that I
wasn't intentially misrepping cars, but some of the original owners
were. Just because i'm a nice guy, I have actually donated most of
my profit towards future repairs for those who bought D's from me,
but I guess you didn't hear about that either.

click here