      From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
      Sent: Mon 5/10/2004 11:00 PM
      To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [DMCForum] Hole in the wall (Was: Incredible)

      I found a place, right across the highway, 5 minutes away.
It's tiny,
      buried in a small industrial park. The facilities were
immaculate,
      the guy was super-friendly, very confident and reasonably
priced.

      You can hardly find shops like these anymore. My town is so
small
      that the phone book is like 15 pages long. I actually found
him in
      there.

      Mike and I re-assembled everything tonight. The difference was
night
      and day. The silence was deafening. The noise had really crept
up on
      me. The whole job was a nightmare. I'm glad it's done. I'm not
doing
      anything but cosmetic crap for a while.

      Rich A.

      --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx>
wrote:
      > I have to agree with Marc here.  I wouldn't borrow a pencil
from
      any local
      > Pep Boys.
      >
      > Greg

      or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360Â Tours, Research,
      Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM