From: Andrew [mailto:aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 1:59 AM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Just Dashes restoration or NOS dash pad?

I'm probably going to have my ugly cracked dash pad out the car soon, as
I'll be working on finally repairing the AC, which has a leaky evaporator.

As long as the dash pad is out, I'd like to repair or replace it, since
it's got a bunch of cracks in it.  Just Dashes (www.justdashes.com) has
been mentioned on the list before.  Does anyone know what they typically
charge for this kind of restoration?  Their website gives absolutely no
clues as their pricing.

A replacement NOS pad is really expensive for what it is, and I'd like to
think I can do better restoring my old one.  Comments?

-andrew

click here