[DMCForum] Re: Bearing and Transmission questions, partially for Martin

[DMCForum] Re: Bearing and Transmission questions, partially for Martin G:

That's a linkage adjustment. Pull the shift boot, then the rubber
dust-boot off and you'll see what I mean. Mine was doing the same
thing. 'Twas a minor thing to fix.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Does this also effect the lift-to-shift into reverse?  I can shift
into
> reverse with or without lifting.
>
> Greg

click here