[DMCForum] Re: Advice for new owner! (& seeking Sacramento/Portland club

[DMCForum] Re: Advice for new owner! (& seeking Sacramento/Portland club member(s))

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brian" <TK581@xxxx> wrote:
> Thought I would welcome Ryan as a new DeLorean owner.  I had the
> opportunity to have lunch with him and his new machine this morning
> in Sacramento.  I only wish my car's fuel pump was replaced so we
> could have driven around together.  ANyway, it was a pleasure and I
> welcome Ryan to the wonderful world of DeLorean ownership!!
>
> -Brian

Thank you, Brian. I am excited to have the opportunity not only to own
& drive a DeLorean, but to share it with others who naturally flock to
the car. I already had the chance to dispel the "2 pounds of coke in
the gloveboxes" myth. Funny how the amount and location of the coke
varies from person to person. ;)

-Ryan (still in shock at his purchase)
#5447 (wow... I have a vin number after my name now!!)