Re: [DMCForum] A shocker... Samuel is repressed

Re: [DMCForum] A shocker... Samuel is repressed

Samuel, you are just so repressed.  Even your mother & your
brother are always barefoot around the house & yard.
(Notice her standing BAREFOOT in the background on the
DMCForum Yahoo Groups page.)

Let it be known that Samuel's DeLorean has the license plate
DR BROWN.  People will probably think that Dr. Brown is his
real name.  People just look at my WATSDAT and wonder what
the hell it means and what's that I'm driving.  Most people
eventually figure it out.

The BAREFUT license is for my GMC.  I might transfer it to a
second DeLorean when I get a second one that becomes road
worthy.

People think I'm nuts for going barefoot everywhere, but
after careful observation I have come to the conclusion that
I'm fine and everyone else is nuts for wearing shoes.  I've
been barefoot full time for over a month, and loving it.  If
I can put up with all the comments I get from driving a
strange stainless steel gullwing car then I can handle a few
comments about my feet, too.  Driving a DeLorean barefoot
should make an interesting combination.  I haven't been able
to drive it for the last 3 weeks cuz it's been apart.  But
when I get it back on the road, it will be interesting to
see if I get people asking the regular DeLorean questions or
if being barefoot scares them off.

Barefoot Walt -- www.barefooters.org