Re: [DMCForum] Aluminum VS Copper Evaporator

Re: [DMCForum] Aluminum VS Copper Evaporator

Well spotted, Walt :-) It has a higher specific heat capacity than
aluminium - that's the correct term. In absolute terms, for a given size
of evaporator, a copper one will have a larger thermal mass which means
that it'll take longer to cool.

Martin