[DMCForum] Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

[DMCForum] Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

I've spoken to Dave about this. He wants to return the body to
it's "factory state" by blasting it with baking soda, then brushing
it so the grain is the right way....(I think).

If I remember rightly, he says years of blending pads make the body
shinier than it's original state. He's going for the "old school"
look.

Rich

<dave.stragand@xxxx>