[DMCForum] Re: Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!

I simply don't understand how things like that happen to DeLoreans.
Supposedly "original" "wealthier" or "older" owners take better care
of the cars than blue collar slobs like myself, yet all I ever read
about are rodent nests, and rocks and dirt in the A/C.

I've seen old Mercury Cougars in junkyards that aren't as torn up as
some DeLoreans.

As far as aluminum evaporators go, All I ever hear is how wonderful
it is that so much stuff on our cars is aluminum because you can weld
or braze it. Can't it be fixed or is the tubing too thin?

Rich A.