Re: [DMCForum] Re: Feeling pretty please with myself....

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Feeling pretty please with myself....

>Ahhhh....a PRV built for turbo?

Yup.

>What variant is this? How much horsepower will it put out? Will you
>keep the stock transmission?

Z7U, tunable to over 400 but I won't take it that far, and yes,
absolutely because it bolts strait to it. I may drop the final drive to
3.8:1 as and when a 5-speed Renault 30 crosses my path.

>It looks icky. Glad you're cleaning it up. What did it come out of?

A Renault 25 Turbo. It's been sat outside under a cover for about 2
years. The sump's clean and it's not siezed.

>It must be cool to find these engines so readily in your bone-yards.
>You can hardly find them here.

Not exactly common though - I paid £180 on ebay UK for it.

Martin