[DMCForum] Re: I'm dumb. Need pictures.

Rich:

I just performed this procedure a month or 2 ago. Once you open up the
cover plate in the trunk, its fairly self explanatory. Both hoses: one
from resivour bottle and the plastic (unless replaced) clutch hose to
the slave are both accessible once the plate is removed.

Just remember to disconnect the linkage as the instructions say. Past
that, it really wasnt that hard. If you have further questions, feel
free to contact me off list.

Ej
4475

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> The manual (as usual) is delightfully vague on the clutch master
> cylinder removal instructions.
>
> Tell me if I'm reading this right:
>
> 1. Open up the cover plate in the trunk, remove and cap off the
> resevoir line.
>
> 2. Disconnect the linkage, and undo the 2 huge screws in the pedal
> box and pull the clutch master cylinder out through the hole in the
> footwell?
>
> How do you disconnect the line from the master cylinder? Where do you
> get at it?
>
> Rich A.

click here