[DMCForum] Another FatBoy letter

The following is an e-mail I got from Fatboy.  It shows all
the header information for those of you who like to decode
IPs & such.  Apparently he meant this for the DML, but it
got censored out.

It appears to me that Fatboy's modus operandi is to archive
details about various DeLorean owners and then to mention
these details in his attacks to try to surprise people.  The
guy really seems to take offense to anyone who says anything
bad about the Jag Shop, DMCH or D1.  His attacks totally
lack maturity or even a grain of truth.  Too bad he can't
put his efforts into something that is good for society.

Walt