[DMCForum] Re: Moving right along...

Not Houston (DMCH).

California. DeLorean One. FatBoy7. Ed B.

You're correct about insurance but that's not the main issue for me.
It's one thing to get plowed broadside by a drunk in a Cadillac. I
wouldn't shed many tears. I'd just start over like Louie. I'd be
angry, sure but that's random chance.

It's another thing entirely to deliberately put a vehicle that you've
sweat and bled for in some cocky kid's hands and potentially have it
destroyed when it could have been avoided.

I have no interest in helping him and no desire to make money by
renting my car out.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> Veddy eenteresting.
>
> I've never had trouble with Houston, but if it's true, that's a
little
> funked up.
>
> As for our renter, he better call his insurance company and see if
they
> insure a DeLorean. Full coverage don't always mean a DeLorean, home
skillet.

One