[DMCForum] Ebay

Look another dumb ebay scammer, you can get this free on line.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2472755332&category=6755

Mark V

On Tuesday, April 6, 2004, at 11:33 AM, ken@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Maybe I am cursed! I don’t know ….
>
> Shannon Yocom can back me up on this …
>
> I was unable to bring my DeLorean to a meet in London Ontario this past
> summer,
>
> Clutch was being replaced, and FINALLY after sleepless nights of
> completing
> it, the ECU decides to act up… and she wont start…
>
> Until I am about ½ an hour away from the meet in my Pontiac, and get
> the
> call from my mechanic…” oh it just started”
>
> BAH!
>

> NOW! MORE BAD NEWS
>
> Just as I finished booking my room for pigeon forge last week, and
> starting
> to get REALLY excited!
>
> A letter from my insurance companey comes in …..
>
> “due to your current driving record … the above policy will not be
> renewed,
> blah blah blah , no other markets were found to insure… blah blah blah
> due
> to 2 minor speeding tickets and a at fault collision”
>
> I know .. I am the first to admit my driving record is far from
> perfect….
> But to kick a man in the nuts like this when he is so excited!
>
> IT IS JUST NOT FAIR
>

> Insurance bastards!
>

> I just had to vent …. Needed somewhere to do it!
>

> Whew…. I feel better already
>

> Looks like my Sunstar will be making the journey in place of the 1:1
> scale
> yet again!
>
> CURSES!!!!
>
> Sincerely
> Ken
> 005541 – trapped in his garage
> www.odoc.ca <http://www.odoc.ca/>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM