[DMCForum] the letter of DOOM!

Maybe I am cursed! I don?t know ?.

Shannon Yocom can back me up on this ?

I was unable to bring my DeLorean to a meet in London Ontario this past
summer,

Clutch was being replaced, and FINALLY after sleepless nights of completing
it, the ECU decides to act up? and she wont start?

Until I am about ½ an hour away from the meet in my Pontiac, and get the
call from my mechanic?? oh it just started?

BAH!

NOW! MORE BAD NEWS

Just as I finished booking my room for pigeon forge last week, and starting
to get REALLY excited!

A letter from my insurance companey comes in ?..

?due to your current driving record ? the above policy will not be renewed,
blah blah blah , no other markets were found to insure? blah blah blah due
to 2 minor speeding tickets and a at fault collision?

I know .. I am the first to admit my driving record is far from perfect?.
But to kick a man in the nuts like this when he is so excited!

IT IS JUST NOT FAIR

Insurance bastards!

I just had to vent ?. Needed somewhere to do it!

Whew?. I feel better already

Looks like my Sunstar will be making the journey in place of the 1:1 scale
yet again!

CURSES!!!!

Sincerely
Ken