[DMCForum] Re: second try

Yes..

I sent 2 messages to DML last night, and they never made it to the
list... and no reject notice.

Just checked the DML and DMCForum using the Yahoo groups Web, and
found lots of messages today that I never got...  My 2 messages to
the DML were not there either :(

Posting this now with the web instead of e-mail..  Let see if I get
it!

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>

> Anyone else having trouble with Yahoo today?

click here