Re: [DMCForum] Front Brake Rotors

The Ford Capri, as it was over here, has the same calipers, as did a
number of other cars. The brake discs are, as far as we know, unique to
the DeLorean. We have our own supplier over here who manufacture to
order and have the DeLorean patterns on file.

FWIW the rear calipers on a Jaguar were in-board - this should go some
way to explaining why calipers X-ref but discs don't

Martin