My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

Actually, I did absolutely NOTHING this weekend. I slept in late, and
sat around. Did get some new foam to put on the back area of the
passenger compartment, but before I do that, I need to get the engine
back together (still have the intake manifold off, havent even got hoses
yet for it). I am thinking about doing all silicone hoses, and getting
rid of the heater pipe that runs under the intake (do a silicone from
the pump down to the frame where it connects to another metal hose).

Samuel