[DMCForum] Still "Claude-ing" around?

bricklin1024 Ebay (added so if anyone is doing a
Google search for any of these auctions, they see this
message)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=2469340536

This "black body" was there.. he did not buy this
recently from his connections to pass on to others (as
he claims.

We simply could not get to this item because it was
buried.  Rob specificaly told Claude he wanted parts
from it and Claude agreed to remove them for Rob and
contact him when it was done.  I guess that is not
going to happen.

Some of the other DMC parts he has listed were either
hidden, or we missed them.  I doubt he went out and
bought these parts to re-sell them...

The radiator he has described is NOT the radiator we
left there as trash.  We left one that was smashed up.

All of the auctions that he has up now, the only items
that I see that we left there are the broken fascias.

His little disclaimer is a fabrication, and IMHO
Slander.