[DMCForum] Still "Claude-ing" around?

Claude has a bunch of auctions up on Ebay. I find it humorous that he
now has to include a disclaimer about how people are out to ruin him,
and that the casual Ebayer shouldn't be swayed, and that he's a safe
buy.

He negates his own disclaimer by failing to include photos of the
items up for bid on several of his auctions, and the ones that -do-
have photos show the poor condition of the item.

He appears to have quite a few parts. I wonder how much of that stuff
was actually supposed to go to Rob on that cold wintry day?

Click the link for some humorous reading.

ViewItem&category=6763&item=2469173917