From: Andrei Cular [mailto:andreic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 5:05 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: What The F@*#? Re: [DMCForum] Re: Ebay parts

I think it is really interesting how the IP your are sending from and the
one Claud used last are based on the same router.  Maybe you are two
different people living in the same city, and maybe you are someone that is
scared to be your self.  The anonymity of the internet is fine for anything
else you want to do, but this is a place where a few people spread across
the world are able to get together and discuss a common interest, the 20+
year old car / POS / icon / time machine / semi-guided missile (the 3 rotor)
know as a DeLorean.

I have been part of VW groups for 9 or 10 years now and have never seen so
much BS like this.  I don't say anything or argue about something on this
list or any other list that I wouldn't do face to face and I think more
people need to start doing that.  What are you going to do if one day you
meet someone from the list on the street?  Hide your face and change your
voice?

If you don't like what someone is typing just hit the DELETE button, that is
what I have been doing.  Please end all this childish bull shit.

Andrei