From: Nun Yah <mailto:joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:55 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Which one?

I have a delema. I have loved DeLoreans for going on five years. I am
also becoming a chevy man. Now my guestion. Should I, a high school,
student get a 2000 S-10 or get a DeLorean?
At my job we have a 2000 S-10 and I have until next week to make up
my mind. If anyone could please give me any advise I would much
appreciate it.

Josh

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cl6c5kn/M=267637.4673018.5833253.1261774/D=eg
roupweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1080251755/A=1945637/R=0/SIG=11tfh3gpg/*http
://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178397&partid=4673018> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4673018.5833253.1261774/D=egrou
pweb/S=:HM/A=1945637/rand=996258105>

  _____