Re: [DMCForum] Do you hear that?

I also need a carfax done myself, i posted 1 1/2 weeks ago for someone
to run a carfax for me but i didn't get any help.

Carfax is kinda Bullshit if you ask me, it really doesn't tell you if
the car has been in an major accident.

Example my 92 Mustang GT got rear-ended on the freeway at 45MPH while i
was stuck in a traffic jamb, i had $3800 in damages to my car
consisting of both rear quarters buckled outwards, bumper mushed down,
bent exhaust, damaged tail lights, and some nasty whiplash to myself
and X-wife, carfax has no record of this accident even though it went
through the Sheriffs department, tickets were issued, i went to the
hospital later that day and 2 insurance companies with lawyers
involved. By the way the Volvo that hit me at 45MPH was totaled and i
drove away, his front end nosed dived when he tried to stop and folded
the front end of his car into his tires, i assume it was heavily
damaged because it was also a rust bucket.

Carfax is bullshit if you ask me, i just needed it for a 2000 Corvette
i had listed on EBay. If anyone interested it has 10,049 miles on it,
Pewter with black interior for $32,995. Buy it and i get new tires for
my Delorean, i am selling it for a friend.

Mark V