[DMCForum] Re: A OLIVE BRANCH

Dave,

You are 100% right I do not need the Friendship,of the (Pj5 no slange
intended here, just a Nickname) I just assumed that I had made 5
Delorean Friends(live Delorean friends are hard to come by) in the
process of moving the Deloreans and stuff,I had stupidly thought that
we had a Delorean Bond,and I THOUGHT it was worth it, to try to
preserve that Bond,But I was Wrong as can be seen through
the Degority remarks left by them.No True friends would be that
negative.From this moment on they, do no exist in my life,and I do
not exist in theirs.Point blank I will never mention anything about
the Pj5,and (or promote any services)and they in turn do the same on
my Behalf. Screw the "Delorean Bond" with the Pj5 in my eyes it is
just NOT worth it ANYMORE, True Friends are few, and far, in between
and I found that out the hard way!! I do NOT need a truce or peace
with the Pj5,as I have no need for Delorean services or parts,so only
if they want it I will accept the offer,but if not well---- Screw it,-
--it just is not worth a pot of beans to bother with these people,And
their FOUL language,and madmen tatatics.I have More than enough REAL
friends at this point to bother with the Pj5.
I will never bother with the Pj5 and I expect the same from them to
NEVER MENTION me or my name again in any of their posting.

Peace, and have a good life
Claude

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Indeed...

> Wasn't it Mark Twain who said, "Never argue with a fool...
Observers may not