Re: [DMCForum] Re: "Where are they all?" [was: pre-production]

Re: [DMCForum] Re: "Where are they all?" [was: pre-production]

What is wrong with an 81?

Mark V

On Monday, March 15, 2004, at 10:12 PM, Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins
wrote:

> I certainly don't intend on buying an 81. I plan on buying an 82 or
>
> 83, with at least 80k miles on the clock.
>

> Farrar

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57