Re: [DMCForum] FAO Marc & Claude (Was: DeLoreans on Ebay)

Re: [DMCForum] FAO Marc & Claude (Was: DeLoreans on Ebay)

Thanks for the update on this car Martin..

I know of someone who saw this car after Claude sold
it, when it was still in the united states...  It was
a POS.  I am glad it has since been restored.

http://www.lotusespritworld.co.uk/EHistory/DeLorean.html