[DMCForum] Re: Deloreans and snobs

You would think that after 22years of Delorean ownership,I would find
at Least a few "good Delorean owners"
But sadly, I have to say,that is all I Found, a Very few "decent
owners" Most are younger guys that were NOT even around when the car
was in production,that are too juvenile,to tap in a resourse,of guys
that were around,and studied the history of the Delorean,while the
history was being made.It is a sad state when someone with extensive
knowledge of the Delorean and the man, is put down,thru a "mob
mentality" In a way I am GLAD I sold off all my Deloreans,as this
new "state" of ownership that I see going on today,is a far cry,from
the truely Deciated Delorean owners from past years.
Having been both a delorean owner and a Bricklin owner(still a
Bricklin owner)I find that the Bricklin owner is More in touch with
what owning a Special interest Vehicle is all about,All I have seen
with Delorean owners is the "whats in it for me" Mentality,No respect
for anyone,just snobby mental mob attitude.The Delorean is truly
becoming what JZD envisioned it becoming a True snob car.
I was planning on buying a Delorean again sometime in the future,but
now that I see what the Delorean is truly becoming,I want no part of
it.