Re: [DMCForum] HOWTO's # 7 and 14 complete

Re: [DMCForum] HOWTO's # 7 and 14 complete

I am so glad you are doing all of these "how to's" because i rather
look at pictures than read a manual diagram with a bad drawing of the
part in the manual.

I also like how you explain step by step.

here is a big pat on the back for you. PAT PAT.

Keep up the excellent work.

Mark