Re: [DMCForum] Reasons for entering car show in TN

Re: [DMCForum] Reasons for entering car show in TN

It is not just about winning the show it is about being in the show and
answering questions to people about your car and having fun doing it.

Here is a good example....
I was in a car show sponsored by a local Pontiac "F" body club, guess
who won all of the awards, the pontiac people even though half of the
cars were not Pontiac cars in the show. I had lots of fun being in the
show answering questions about the Delorean, JZD, Cocaine and the BTTF
bullshit.

Mark

On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 12:55 PM, billsfanmd@xxxxxxx wrote:

> This may come across as a dumb question but I never let that stop me
> before :-) My car is finally running well. Cosmetically, it is also
> now looking nice. However, if 100 cars are entered in the show at
> Pigeon Forge my car is in no way ready to take a prize at a DMC show.
> Other than the fact of saying you entered, what other reasons do most
> people have for entering your car in a show you will not win. I know
> there are different categories that you can qualify for but I would
> imagine the same people (or cars) when most of the time...
>
> I am registering for the show this week and was not sure about
> actually entering the show on Saturday...
>
> Mike C
> 2109
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime