[DMCForum] Re: Pics of my homemade DMC Dealer sign...

[DMCForum] Re: Pics of my homemade DMC Dealer sign...

Hi lads,

I got a ton of emails yesterday asking how much would it cost to buy
one of these panels, so here goes:
I checked on postage this morning and cost of materials etc.
Basically, I could ship to the USA a completed perspex panel for the
DeLorean sign (just like in the pictures), along with instructions on
how to build the box for it for $373 including packaging and postage.
The cost comes in getting the letters precision cut, and the time
involved in applying them to the perspex panel. It wouldn't make
sense to ship the box, as this would add a lot of cost to the
shipping.
If you're interested, give me an email:
dmcjohn<at>hotmail.com
The sign measures 4 feet across, by a little over a foot high, so
fits nicely in your home!

Thanks,
John