Re: [DMCForum] Pics of my homemade DMC Dealer sign...

Re: [DMCForum] Pics of my homemade DMC Dealer sign...

John, that dealer sign really looks great.  It reminds me of
a mini-sign I saw on an old car video.  It showed DMC at a
car show, and their booth had a similar size double-sided
sign that spun around.  I wonder where that sign is today?

The lettering on your sign looks too shiny.  That's probably
because it's new.  I never noticed until I got a sign that
the letters are polished and the rest of the stainless is
brushed.

Is that your living room where it's hung?  What comments are
people making about it so far?  People think that the 12'
dealership sign hanging over my bed is a bit extreme.
Because it is so stinking big, there aren't many places in
the house where I can display it.  Well, that's my excuse.
What's yours? ;-)

Walt