Re: [DMCForum] turbo(s)...

Most turbo set-ups have the same coolant hose location like yours
because it is easier to plumb the tubes for the turbo and coolant this
way. Turbos have the alternators on the top clear the exhaust for the
turbo set-up.

Have you seen other delorean engines, all the alternators are on the
bottom?

Mark

On Monday, February 23, 2004, at 10:07 PM, timnagin wrote:

> Marc,
>
> Take a look at the picture of this engine.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
> eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31830&item
> =2462234653
>
> Granted this car is a later version, but it does have a similar
> coolant hose
> routing as mine.  It also has the alternator on top where my car has it
> lower on the engine.  Thoughts?
>
> Greg
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime