RE: [DMCForum] Famous TV/Movie Car Poll

Oh yes, I plan to have insurance lined up before I get the car. I'll have
value, VIN, etc. ready for them. In Louisiana, like the other state I once
lived in, it's against the law to drive without insurance.

Interestingly enough, however, when they implemented the law a few years ago
some people managed to slip through the cracks, so very occasionally police
will set up a barrier and pull everybody over. "Insurance checks" can kill a
lot of time. I guess that's why Great Arm always recommends I carry a card
in the vehicle for "instant" proof of insurance.

I can't afford one that runs well yet. The one on eBay actually looks great
for my purposes, but I'm waiting to see if bidding goes above $8k. Right now
that's the most I could afford, and even that is a stretch. I'm still
planning on saving for another year to get one in better condition.

Yet another tangent-laden forum message brought to you by

Farrar Hudkins