[DMCForum] Brakes...

Drove over to Walter's Sunday to do a major brake job. New pads, new
calipers, stainless steel lines. Everything went well until we decided
to bleed the system. 1am and we still had air coming out, called it a
night and came home. Left the car at Walter's, it doesnt deserve to come
home yet :p

Walter was talking about power bleeding it. I believe we spent about 2
hours just bleeding the brakes and gave up. No leaks, just a massive
amount of air in the system. Did have some fun though, put some new
horns on, hook up one side, worked well, hooked up the other side, just
a low buzz, disconnect the one just hooked up, horn works, disconnect
the first, connect up the 2nd, works, connect both, just a buzz. Decided
to troubleshoot it a few hours later (hadnt touched any wiring), both
horns worked. This car has a mind of it's own, without touching anything
it has problems fix itself.

Samuel