[DMCForum] Re: New DeLorean owner and member here!

[DMCForum] Re: New DeLorean owner and member here!

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brian" <TK581@xxxx> wrote:
> > seeing how this is the first car I'm doing mechanical work on
and
> I'll need plenty of support ;)
>
> Would you consider yourself mechanically enclined, though?
>

> Tom
> vin 6921

Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm actually pretty well mechanically inclined.  My brother has
restored several cars (both vintage and classic) so I'm feeling very
good about the whole thing!  I have full shop manuals and a wide
array of professional tools (from dear brother again)  And to top it
off - we get along just fine :)

I realize that the DeLorean is a passionate car with equally
passionate enthusiasts so I value the opinions and experiences from
you guys.  I hope I can be equally helpful in ways as well.

Now to get my hands dirty and change those cylinders!!  ;)