[DMCForum] Heater coolant pipe #102842 and spark plug update

[DMCForum] Heater coolant pipe #102842 and spark plug update

1 x #102482      PIPE, COOLANT

I just got off the phone with delorean and they no
longer stock this item.  Has anyone had to replace
this pipe which comes off the small hose on the back
of the water pump to the heater core?

Where can I get one of these.    or.....

Had anyone used a hose that goes directly off the back
of the water pump to the coupler for the heater core
hose.

Is there a heat issue that prevents one from using the
hose.

**** spark plug update.

The final verdict is three plugs broke in the same
fashon and three came out.  They hve been soaking in a
loosening oil for several days.  The ones that came
out show no signs of chemical welding.  The ones that
broke had verry little pressure before they snapped.
All plugs have some surface rust just below the nut
and I believe they fatigued at that point.

The three that came out whole, have clean threads
except for a slight bit of sitface rust just below the
nut.

thanx all,

ill keep you updated.

Jordan