RE: [DMCForum] spark plug problem bad.

>If I tried it, I would be tempted to thread
>a bolt in there rather than trust what is left of the
>ceramic base to hold it.  That kind of epoxy tends to set
>slow and drips a lot.  I would be worried that some would
>get in the cylinder, and a magnet wouldn't pick it up very
>well.

My thoughts were that since the ceramic base was very close to the shape of
what was left in the head that it would make an ideal surface to mate using
the epoxy, JB Weld or whatever.  The idea of hammering something in there or
using an easy-out just seems like asking for debris.  The Colon-cam you have
would be an ideal tool to use in this situation.

Is there such a device that is opposite of a stud extractor with the cams
moving externally?

>So how is your red DeLorean coming along?  Is it still red?

Most of it is still red.  I think I haven't touched the car in about two
months and I really want to get back to work on it.  I have finally found a
perfect passenger door, among other parts I needed.  I guess I will have to
take some time off work to make some progress as I want to drive the car to
Pigeon Forge.

I guess this would be a good time to do a plug for Josh Haldeman and his
parts car.  He is a great guy to work with and bent over backwards in trying
to help me out with parts.  He answered every email almost as fast as I
could send them.  I would have no hesitation buying anymore parts from him.

Greg

click here