[DMCForum] Bittersweet Day for Me.

Yesterday 2/5/04 was a Bittersweet Day for Me.

After 22 years of continueous Delorean Ownership,Yesterday was my
last day,as I watched my last three Deloreans loaded up on a
Flatbed,and headed out to Long Island N.Y.
It was a moment of freedom and a moment of sadness,sad because,a part
of me is now history,and freedom because I am no longer tied to my
Deloreans.
The cars are gone but,hopefully in the good hands of Rob,they
will,Resurface as a proud example of what the Deloreans should be,and
make someone else "Live the Dream".

With Bittersweet Memories

Claude
00570
Now Rob's Delorean

P.S. This will be the last time I sign off with 00570
as it is no longer is my car.(it now belongs to P.J. Grady)
Claude

click here