RE: [DMCForum] Vixens in the Vixen: WAS: Re: Does this happen often?

RE: [DMCForum] Vixens in the Vixen: WAS: Re: Does this happen often?

My friend Allison calls my car a "dick magnet" LOL. She swears she needs a DeLorean as much attention the car attracts from guys. Actually several of my girl friends have said this lol. I guess I'm the exception... I actually get approached by girls my age (early 20s) often in my DeLorean.  It's entertaining watching them try to pretend to be interested in the car, and make small talk about it. I've actually had some of the strongest reactions to my car come from girls. I remember one time being stuck on the interstate during rush hour and a group of girls pulled up beside me and started going nuts hanging out their windows and motioning for me to open up the door. I've never "picked up" anyone in the car as I've been dating the same person as long as I've had a DeLorean. But I always do enjoy seeing how people react to the car... girls are so cute about it. Guys are often creepy and annoying... but that's OK! I'm sure I was creepy and annoying to the owner of the first DeLorean I saw lol. -Louie