Re: [DMCForum] Does this happen often?

Louie Golden wrote:
> I go out of my way to be extra nice to anyone who approaches me about
> the car.

True. Louie was extremely friendly to me, and I was a complete stranger.

Louie gave me an idea, Rich ... Just for ego-boosting purposes ... Drive
around the campus of a particularly large college or university. Park,
if you like, in front of the women's dormitory. Watch what happens. :)

Hey, this might be a good way to get cute women to pose with the cars at
the upcoming event. Is there a college in Fort Myers? Too bad I don't
own a DeLorean yet. At least I own a camera. ;P

Speaking of that event, I'm going to have plenty of space in the back of
my truck to hold tools and parts. The only personal items I'll be
bringing with me will be food and drink, one of those air-mattresses
(nobody ever guaranteed me a bed so I want to be prepared), a pillow, a
roadworthy part of my massive CD collection, and a small suitcase. I'll
have roughly two milk-crates worth of emergency road-type stuff in the
back of the truck, but other than that it's empty. I do have a
hand-truck I usually keep back there, but I imagine I won't need it so
I'll leave it at home. Just FYI.

Farrar

click here