Re: [DMCForum] Fridge Run Tampa Segment

> Yeah, but parking at USF is a freaken disaster.

But the rummor is that a DeLorean will get special parking during EXPO.

> > Soap bubbles and hydrogen are always fun.
>
> You mean they explode?

And they scare people...  If you make them really big they make a BIG
BOOM...

> Ah, you mean Oddesy 2001.  It is quite an historic Tampa
> landmark if I do say so myself.  I think there might be a
> bit of friction getting the married guys to show with their
> wives.

I would hate to see one of them get busted for breaking the 6' rule.  And we
can photoshop any questionable background items out.

Once everyone gets we will see if they feel up to the slight detour

Andrei

Click to learn more...