[DMCForum] steering geometry. was Re: Speak slowly, use small words (On

[DMCForum] steering geometry. was Re: Speak slowly, use small words (On Topic)

Hi Rich.

Your welder guy was right to not want the control arms to shift.  I'd
be worried about that sort of thing if I were doing it.  It would be
easy to accidentally move the control arm pivot points a little bit
and alter the geometry subtly.

If you can't see excessive negative camber by eyeball, it's probably
not too bad.  The human eye is pretty good at telling when an angle
is not quite perpendicular.

Rick.