Re: [DMCForum] I now know why...

That sounds exactly what I went through and am still going through.  We
should get our cars together.

I have an oil leak that comes and goes as it wants and is driving me crazy.
Everyonce in a while the car just decides to mark it territory.

The other problem that doesn't want to go away is the auto tranny computer.
I swapped the caps out and the car then started in 2nd instead of 3rd.  So I
opened it up again to flip what I thought was the backwards cap and I must
have flipped the wrong one cause now it starts in 3rd again...

And then I have the tire that just goes flat.  I have had it off the rim 3
times now cleaned the bead and yet it will still go flat for no reason after
a drive.

> I know he will, but this car seems to be an abused
> woman.  She is testing him to make sure that she will not
> allow just anyone to drive her.  Her driver must show
> himself worthy in both ability to dole out the bucks as well
> as his patience.  And yes, I have had 3 of those 5.5%
> alcohol beers.

Walt all cars and boats are like women.  But they never mis interpret what
you say or ask if they look fat.

Andrei