Pigeon Forge and jim's lotus WAS: Re: [DMCForum] Re: HEY RICH, rotary e

Pigeon Forge and jim's lotus WAS: Re: [DMCForum] Re: HEY RICH, rotary engines

Greg the problem with that is he doesn't have one that can pull out of the
garage under its own power.  I'm sure that if you were to place an order and
send a deposit he would become more motivated and get one done much faster.
If you order now could hopefully have it before Pigeon Forge.

>From what I have seen of his project any automotive enthusiast will be very
impressed with the finished product.  If I had the cash I would get one.

>Think of it more as a business expense and how you could promote your Lotus
>deal.  You could also bring some Lotuses with you for us to test drive :)

Andrei

click here