Re: [DMCForum] If you won the lottery...

Re: [DMCForum] If you won the lottery...

All these emails with people spending massive amounts of money. For
shame. First you must realize that the payments from the lottery are
done over a 20 or 30 year period, or you take a lump sum that is
substantially less (as they are just paying you interest for 20 or 30
years). Now, knowing this, I'd take the lump sum and live off the
interest. This means that no more job, I can just work away on the car.
Probably not deck it out but enjoy it alot more. You guys all sound like
you'd blow the money so quickly that you'd be back to work in no time.

Samuel